Thursday, March 10, 2011

Card Swap!

Hello friend!

Well, Hannah turned 21 yesterday, so I went a little over the top on her birthday card...

and on the inside, too....


Stamps:  Bliss (Sale-A-Bration catalog)
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso
Card stock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, and retired Designer Series Paper (can't remember the name, it was the glittery one from last year--maybe in the Occasions Catalog?)
Accessories:  Big Shot with the Top Note die and Elegant Lines  Embossing folder; Stampin' Sponges; Build a Cupcake Punch (Occasions Mini); Dazzling Diamonds glitter


Here (finally) are the swaps I received in the card swap we had at the Overnight Scrap & Stamp:

(my swap)



(Beverly's swap)



(Jessica's swap)


(Sheri's swap)



(Janet's swap)



(Help!  Melissa, is this your swap?)



This was the first time we've had a card swap, and I didn't decide to have it until 2 weeks before the Overnight, so I was very pleased with the number participating.  Next year, I'll plan ahead, and maybe we'll have twice as many card swappers!

If you'd like to see the swaps from the "anything goes" swap on Friday, check my Facebook page.

Wendy





No comments:

Post a Comment