Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Hello friend!

Well, we did it.  Actually, he did it.  Our Nick is now a high school graduate.  How did this happen, and where did that darling little boy go?  The last couple of months have been so exciting.  Not only did we have the usual end-of-school-year excitement, but his baseball team was the Regional Runner-up!  (we spent a lot of time on the ball field)

I was able to keep up with his scrapbook at the end of the year because I was using My Digital Studio.  There were nights when I was so tired, but I could sit on the couch with the laptop and scrap what had just happened that day. Baseball... prom... everything got done in time for his party!  These are 2 pages from the day they won the District:

If you have never used My Digital Studio, I'd love to show it to you.  But I'll warn you... it is addictive!

Things are settling down a little, and I'm looking forward to some free time--maybe in July.  :)  This weekend our "baby" turns 12 and next weekend is my annual Hostess Appreciation Brunch--plus what I'm calling an
"(Almost) All Day Scrap & Stamp" immediately after.  Still spots open for the crop... interested?

Whew.

 Happy Stamping! Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment