Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Refresh for the 2013/2014 Annual Catalog!

Hello friend!

Here is some news that startled me this morning--but now that I have read through the information Stampin' Up! has given demonstrators, I'm getting excited!  When the last major color change came in 2010, they told us there would be changes every three to five years to keep up with color trends.  Now there will be changes made, and these are our color families coming in the 2013-2014 annual catalog:

As you can see, most of the "new" colors are actually returning In Color colors.  There is only one totally new color: Smoky Slate--and in my opinion it is something we've needed since they discontinued Going Gray so many years ago!

If you see a color on the discontinued list that you know you will miss, just remember to stock up now.  Or look to the color list and see what you can replace it with (for me, I'll miss Not Quite Navy--but Island Indigo is also gorgeous, and I'll probably survive!)

And I am also feeling good about the fact that so many of you already have some of the "new" colors
Please let me know what you think.

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment