Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pac Man Birthday

This us what we made for my brother Scott's birthday. Scott is VERY talented at repairing pinball machines, video games, and just about anything else. The week before his birthday, my Stamp Tramps club was here, and one of the projects I had for them was a Halloween card decorated with monsters. The monsters were made entirely with punches. (the one in this photo was made by our daughter, Natalie) One of the stampers--sorry, can't remember which-- said the monsters reminded her of Pac Man. I jumped on the idea, and created this fun Pac Man card for Scott.

We also planned to take him a plate of cookies--and Nick said we should make them shaped like Pac Man. So of course we made cut-out cookies that matched our theme. I think Scott really appreciated his "Pac Man Birthday"!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment