Monday, October 26, 2009

Some Halloween fun!

I have two more things to show you today.  First, this is an update of the card I posted the other day.  (Shhhh.... this one is going to Hannah at university!)  I updated it by using my Big Shot to cut the letters.  Using two "O"'s made the word too big for the card, so I used the centers from the "O"'s.  And then they sorta looked like eyes, so I pulled out my punches!   When you can combine the Big Shot and punches, it is a good thing!


I have to show you our pumpkins!  We have fun carving pumpkins every year.  In fact, there has been a bit of competition....  We sent a copy of this photo to Hannah so that she could be our "impartial" judge.  She chose the pumpkin on the right, so as usual, my brother Mark won.  Someday I'll beat him!



We always have fun lighting our candles for Trick or Treat!  Stop by and see them!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment