Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello again!  I usually take most of December off for Christmas... but this year I went a little bit overboard...  thanks for your patience!

There's lots to talk about now, because Sale-A-Bration and a new Occasions Mini are coming on the 5th. 

Stampin' Up! has added something new to Sale-A-Bration, and I'm anxious to see how you respond.  Not only are there 6 great Sale-A-Bration gifts you can receive for FREE when you purchase $50 in products, but this year there is also a long list of regular-line items from our main catalog that are also an option--for free!  Your dilemna will be whether to choose that limited edition item you'd like to have, or one of those stamp sets you've been thinking about but just have not purchased yet....  Decisions, decisions.

Another choice you need to make in both the SAB catalog and the Occasions Mini is whether to purchase our stamps to be mounted on our wooden blocks, or stamps that are clear-mounted!  If you need to play with them to decide, let me know and you can come on over.

This week I'll be attending Leadership Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, and I'm hoping to learn more so I can help you with your "wood-mount or clear-mount" decision.  Honestly, I'm still coming to terms with it myself, and don't have an answer yet. Luckily for us, if your decision is the clear-mount and mine is the wood-mount, we can both be happy, because Stampin' Up! is giving us a choice.  Whew.

While I'm in Phoenix, I'll have classes and can't wait to see what I learn--and can share with you!

See you soon!
Wendy

(By the way, if you wondered after that November post what I did with my dining room, the answer is red.  It was perfect for Christmas... and now that the decorations are coming down I am anxious to decorate it again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment