Sunday, April 18, 2010

Looks like spring! (even though it doesn't feel like spring)

I've been wanting to show you these flowers for weeks, and finally went out and got a photo.  When our first big snow melted, I noticed a bit of purple in my flower bed.  This was LONG before any crocus or daffodils came out, so I went to see what it was and found these pansies.  At that point they were small and didn't look like much, but they have really exploded in the last month.   I had no idea how hardy these could be!

This is the new set, Awash with Flowers that is available this month from Stampin' Up! 

I've decided I want to feature some of the retiring colors over the next couple months, so I made this card with Pink Passion, Lavender Lace, Cameo Coral, Yoyo Yellow, and Handsome Hunter--and was very happy with the way they came together.


Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment