Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Shot to the rescue... again!

Hello friend!

I just don't know what I did before the Big Shot!  Not only do I use it for scrapbooks, cards, and my quilting, but time and again it is the solution to some way-out kind of need.... like this:

I made over 30 of these in the last couple of days for our All-Daughter Banquet next week.  We have a country theme going (including a quilt show) and we've got pieced quilt tops for the centers of the tables, on which we are putting "Grandma's sewing basket".  We've filled the baskets with fabric, scissors, threads, etc. but I just KNEW they had to have a pincushion-- which really were not in the budget.  I ended up cutting a Scallop Circle with the Big Shot, gathering it together for the bottom, and then cutting the green flower top from another die.  They were quick & easy--the hardest part was putting all those pins into 32 of them!

Anyone need a pincushion?  I'm going to have 32 extras after next Tuesday....


--:¦:- ) *
¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
:- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment