Monday, May 31, 2010

The robot

Hello friend.

We'll be going to the Memorial Day parade here in a bit, and I feel guilty because I should be posting a beautifully done tribute to those we celebrate today for their service and sacrifice.  Perhaps I'll have time before our cookout to do that--or even in the coming week. 

Instead I have a cute little robot that's been trying to "get out of my brain" for months now, and finally made the trip last night.  Better explain... Hannah and I were shopping, and walked down an aisle of scrapbooks.  One album was done in various shades of blue & green and had robots on the cover.  The robots  were darling and very kid-friendly.  My brain immediately said "I could make robots with punches!"  
So here he is:

He is kinda silly, but he makes me smile!  Everything is punched except his mouth arms and legs--for those I cut thin strips and ran them through the Crimper.  There are two retiring colors on my robot:  Brilliant Blue and Going Gray.  The Tempting Turquoise,  Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie will be staying. 


The 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog will be here in about a month, and we can start ordering on July 1.  Have you let me know if you want a new catalog?  (Who wouldn't want a new catalog?)  You can receive your book for free by:  booking an in-home party; joining one of my stamp clubs; purchasing $75 of product in June.  If you prefer, you may pre-order a catalog for only $5 by June 15.  Either way, you want to get your name to me ASAP!

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day, and God bless the men and women we celebrate today!

--:¦:- ) *
¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
:- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment