Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grover!

Hello friend!

The other day, Hannah sent me this link of a video spoofing those Old Spice commercials that I think is pretty funny.  (I'll admit it, Grover is pretty much my favorite of the Sesame Street characters--how can you resist Super Grover, "The Monster in the Mirror", or such a literary classic as "The Monster at the End of this Book"?)  So of course I decided to try making a Grover card with the Big Shot....  While looking for a photo of him, I ended up on Wikipedia--and there I learned that today is Grover's birthday! 



Happy Birthday, Grover!
To make the ovals for his mouth and eyes I dug out my Coluzzle.  Pacific Point didn't seem the right blue, so I dug out some old Brilliant Blue for his head.  His nose probably should be more like the old Pink Passion, but here I used Regal Rose.

I should photograph the Elmo cards I made for last week's craft show, and post those another day.  :) 

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
:- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment