Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Announcing.... the next Overnight Scrap & Stamp!

Hello friend!

Finally, I've got dates set for the next Overnight Scrap & Stamp... and I've extended the hours!  Yippee!  We'll be back at the Holiday Inn Express on Friday, February 25, from 4:00 p.m. to Saturday, the 26th at 10:00 p.m.!  More details will follow, but my goal is to keep the price as close to last year's overnight as possible.  And remember, there is only space for 24.... so mark your calendar and start making plans!

Here's a card I made after I borrowed a Lattice die (see page 206 of the Idea Book) from Deb Loyd.  (Thanks, Deb!)  This is another die I think I will "have" to have.  The card was copied from one my upline, Chris Vidourek, sent in an e-mail--and I'd love to show you Chris's version, but I must have deleted that message.  If my memory serves me, this is fairly close to the original. 


Have a great day!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment