Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween.... finally!

Hello friend!

In August, I started this wall quilt.  Plenty of time to finish before Halloween, right?  (wrong)  I just got it finished last night, in time for it to hang all of about 3 hours on Halloween.  Oh well, guess I'll have it for next year!
(size: 42 inches X 15 inches)

The letters and prairie points were all cut with the Big Shot.  If you look closely,  you can see the spider (made of beads) in the right- hand corner, and the spider web quilting--which was inspired by our Spider Web Embossing Folder for the Big Shot.  I also added beads on the web, so as you walk past you see the light glinting off the web. 

Now, on to November and December stuff!  I have an idea in my head for a turkey quilt block with the Big Shot.  Actually, I'm thinking it might be a fun "first" block to teach... care to come over and sew?  What I should just do is look at my calendar and set a date.... and get the idea out of my head and onto fabric!  :)


--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment