Monday, November 29, 2010

Oops, I did it again....

Hello friend.

Yesterday I thought I was doing so well.  Even though I'm just now mailing my November Hostess Club cards (sorry ladies) I was happy to have stamped a simple December Hostess Club card:

Can you guess what I did wrong?  (Well, normally this wouldn't be "wrong", but it isn't good for a Hostess Club Card.)  The striped "Bridesmaid" card stock is discontinued!  How did I miss the fact that it is not in our current catalog?  Errgghh!  Well, substitute another card stock, and it will still be a pretty card....  Add to that the fact that there is a quality control issue with the Ornament punch, and I suppose this was NOT a good card to send now. 

Back to the drawing board to figure out what this month's card really will be!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment