Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big Shot Quilting, anyone?

Informational Quilt Class

Thursday, January 27, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
at Wendy's house!

Cost: free!






I’ve been having fun making quilts for my dining room this year, and I’d really like to share what I’ve learned with you.






On the 27th, I’ll have a display of my quilts and other fabric projects, and you will get to make a small fabric project of your own.


One of the things I’d LOVE to do is host a hands-on quilt class, but I’ve had a hard time deciding the details. I’m hoping you’ll be interested, too, and we can talk about what works for your schedule (bi-weekly? monthly? a day-long event?)


I hope you can join me on the 27th. You don’t need to bring supplies, but you do need to RSVP by the 25th.


 Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment