Monday, January 31, 2011

Red at night...

Hello friend!

You know the saying, "Red at night, sailor's delight.  Red in the morning, sailor take warning".  Well, I'm wondering what lavendar in the morning means....

I took this after it had already started to fade.  The really odd thing was that it wasn"t just in the east, but all around town (the photo was taken looking to the northwest).  I just hope lavendar doesn't mean "blizzard".

Many of you know that we are Pittsburgh Steelers fans.  Of course we are totally pumped up for the Super Bowl on Sunday!  To celebrate, I plan to wear the "correct" colors to work all week long. Today I wore black pants and a black turtleneck, but needed more color... so in about 10 minutes I made myself a Big Shot flower pin:


The buttons were "stolen" from my daughter's button collection (she's a good Pittsburgh fan, she didn't mind), and everything is hot glued together.  We found the fabric at JoAnn's yesterday... you'll probably see at least one more project made with it this week!

Have a great day!
Wendy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment