Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy May!

Hello friend!

You may have wondered where I've been... no I didn't fall off the face of the earth!  If you'd looked for me this last month, you would have found me at a baseball game, or a dance practice & recital, or who knows where else... I just wasn't at home much.

It was so bad that I realized on May 1 that I never sent my April Hostess Club cards--so if you are in Hostess Club, expect two cards this month!  Actually, make that three cards, because I'll be sending the Hostess Brunch invitations at the end of the month.  Guess I better get busy!

Speaking of the Brunch, let me give you the date so you can save that morning:

Hostess Appreciation Brunch
Saturday, June 25, 2011, at 9:00 a.m.

We'll have the usual food, prizes, awards, projects and fun, so plan on attending!   (And if you have not been a hostess yet, there is still time to schedule your date.)

I'm updating the catalogs so you can see the new Summer Mini.  Wow, there are some really great items in it!  Give me a few days and I'll post some photos here as well.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment