Sunday, January 8, 2012

Still here... I promise!

Hello friend!

Hope your Christmas and New Year were wonderful!  I have so many things I have wanted to post here, and I think about it a lot, but things have been topsy-turvy in our house....

I retired on December 31, so that was very exciting!  My new job started the following Monday, and many people said "take some time off" but honestly, I didn't feel it was necessary.  Unfortunately, on my 2nd day of work I got a phone call that Tim was in the emergency room.  What a scare!  Thank God, it wasn't the heart attack he thought he was having, but very high blood pressure.  He's on meds and going to a doctor this week to follow up, so we're heading in the right direction.

Later this week I will try to post more--but I'll leave you with a couple of cards.  The first was the card I made for customer gift certificates this year  (did you receive one?):


It opened like this, and the certificate was on the right:

Then I needed a birthday card, and decided to copy the idea:


Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment