Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Cards

Hello friend!

Well, it has been quite a day.  It started with a walk.  My longest walk since I started "training" for a 5K.  Today I actually walked 3.2 miles!  My time is not fast (21-minute miles) so I won't break any records, but I did it!!!!!

Then I learned that two of the quilts I entered in the quilt show, my ugly fabric challenge quilt (see June 28)  and my kite quilt (see May 10), both won Viewer's Choice Awards for their category!

I spent a couple hours this afternoon stamping.  Needed card samples for Expressions of Faith next week.  Here are a couple of the cards:

 Remember this set?  I loved it, and it was fun to pull it back out.  Its fun because the flowers, leaves and grass are cut out. Love it.

This is my day for pulling our retired sets, I guess.  Here's another "oldie but goodie."  It needs words along the bottom--but I couldn't decide what greeting to use, so I'll leave it blank until I need to use it.



And then to end the day we went to Natalie's softball game.  Her team won the tournament!


What happy girls--a trophy for winning the tournament and a trophy for winning the regular season!

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment