Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun stuff from the Hostess Appreciation Brunch!

Hello friend!

Last week I told you how great the brunch was--now I'm finally going to show you some of it!  There were 10 of of there--8 hostesses, 1 downline, and me.  While I was a little disappointed my numbers dropped this year, it was good for the attendees because they had more chances at door prizes!  Let me show you what everyone else missed.


This year, they each stamped 2 cards...




Supplies for both cards:
Stamp set:  Because I Care
Inks:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and Old Olive
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot with Embossing folders, Blender Pen, Scallop Border and 1/2" Circle punches
Stampin' Dimensionals

I must admit, I CASE'd the color scheme and a lot of the layouts from another demonstrator, Jo-Ann Pullen.


These ladies are in the dark.... but they were making a votive candle holder, so maybe we should
have lit their candles!  (note to self:  remember the flash!)


Not burning...

...burning!

This fun flower was made with metal (aluminum?)  flashing from Home Depot.  I think flashing is used on a roof--but don't ask me how.  All I know is it creates a beatiful candle holder.  And I have another idea for something else with it... need to get on that.  This idea was CASE'd also--but I can't find the demonstrator's name.  (You know who you are.)

There were so many things I didn't take pictures of.  Darn!  My next post will be of the swap cards.

My next video class is this Wednesday, at 7:00 p.m.  I still have room, so if you'd like to attend, let me know right away.   You'll watch two Stampin' Up videos and make two projects based on those videos. 

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment