Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Working on it...

Hello friend!

Well (I say with a big sigh), I did it.  See the new header at the top of my blog?  I made that with My Digital Studio.  It is quite an accomplishment, because I am not a computer-oriented person.  Luckily, someone shared an awesome tutorial by Debbie Rippentrop, or I NEVER would have finished this. 

http://debbisdesign.com/Stamping/Pages/Tutorials/BloggerBanner.htm

When I bought My Digital Studio, it wasn't with the idea that I would replace my scrapbooking with digital, but I do think it would be cool to do some this way.  Just think, if you are on a long car ride, or in a place where you simply can't carry lots of scrappin' supplies, you could still scrap--all you need is a computer!  I just need to wrap my brain around it all, and say, "Thanks!" to anyone who can give an awesome tutorial like this!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment