Friday, July 16, 2010

Trouble on the Horizon...

Yep. 

Trouble.... with a capital "T"
and that rhymes with "C"
and that stands for Catalog....

As if I wasn't already in enough "trouble" (as in wanting it all) with the new Idea Book, today I got the Holiday Mini Catalog in the mail.  (One of the perks of being a demonstrator is we see things much earlier, and can even order earlier--customers will get Minis at the end of August.)  Once again, I want it all! 

The current Summer Mini Catalog (click on the right to see it) is awesome.  I love the stamps, accessories, and projects.  You'd think they couldn't get much better than this... but they did.  How do they continue to do it? 

Anyway.  Back to the current stuff--or not so current, because I want to finish showing you the Hostess Appreciation Brunch photos I took.  One of the really neat things we do at the Brunch is swap.  Here are the ones I received.  I only know creators of a couple--so if you know who made them, please let me know and I'll give credit.
My swap.


Made by ?????  (Help!)


Kim Moore, this is yours?


I'm fairly sure this is Mara Morrison's.....


I know that Vickie Swander made this card--she has this beautiful stamp of the letter "V" to
mark the backs of  her cards.


Another one that I know... this is Barb Kohler's card!



I will try to post again tomorrow... I have so much to show you!
 
--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment