Thursday, August 19, 2010

A reminder...

Hello friend!

When Stampin' Up renovated our colors this summer, they were kind enough to create Color Kits for us (thank you!) so that we do not have to purchase entirely new sets.  This is the Stampin' Pastels Color Kit.  It includes the new case and the 19 colors that didn't come in pastels previously:

The only downside I can see to this is that when I started putting my old pastels in (after I took the photo)  they looked "yucky" compared to the new ones!   I know, I know, they still work.....

Well, this is your last minute warning on the Summer Mini Catalog.  As the saying goes, all good things
 must end--of course that doesn't make it easy!  Here is a card using some of my favorite products
 from the Summer Mini, the Tropical Party stamp set and Island Oasis Designer Series Paper:
Remember, you may only order from this catalog until August 31, so don't miss out on these great items.

(Of course, I also must admit that the Holiday Mini that starts on September 1 is amazing, so we will probably survive the change!)

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment