Sunday, August 29, 2010

what a week... how have you been?

Hello friend! 

Well, the kids are back to school--with the exception of Hannah.  We'll take her back next week.  Maybe now things will get into a "normal" routine.  (But then, the tricky part is how do I define "normal"?)  :) 

This card is a fun one.  You probably know I've been enjoying quilting this year--especially using the Big Shot machine.  So when I saw a "quilt" card like this, I knew I had to try it!  I liked it so much that my card club(s) in September will be making one that is similar.

 
This year I'm trying something new with one of my card clubs... they are meeting every-other-month.  They thought that it would still give them the fun, but also help them economize.  We're still working out the details, but I think it will be a good thing.  Does this sound like something you'd enjoy?  If so, let me know!

While I mentioned quilting, I'd also like to invite you to come here to learn more about how to use the Big Shot to quilt.  (whether you own the Big Shot or not)  If you'd be interested in learning more, just let me know.  I'm still working out a date for this class.

For that matter, what else would you like to learn about?  I would love to hear from you.

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment