Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Award-Winning Quilter Lives Here!

Hello friend!

I have to brag a little--there is an "award-winning" quilter living in my house!  And it is not me!  It is Natalie!

Last night at our monthly meeting of the Old Uniontown Quilt Guild, we presented our challenge quilts for voting.  It was a blind vote, so no one knew who made the quilts.  Natalie came in third place!


Isn't this cool?  If you would like to see it--and many more quilts-- you can go to the guild's quilt show this weekend.
The quilt show is at Park Street Brethren Church in Ashland. 
Friday, July 1:  10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 2:  10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I hope you stop by!  Natalie and I will be selling raffle tickets Saturday morning, starting at 10.  Come see us!

Happy Stamping (and quilting)!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment