Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

Hello friend.

I have a problem!  I can't find my camera cord, so I can't take photos and download them!

 :(

Today is Natalie's birthday, but I can't show you her card....

And I can't show you the Brunch invitation....

I am sad.....


Oh!  No, wait!  Now I am happy!  THE UPS MAN JUST DELIVERED A BOX FROM STAMPIN' UP! 
I'll be right back!


I am back!

This box contains the 5 new In Colors: pads, markers and cardstock!  New stamps and punches and ribbon!   There are also door prizes and awards for the brunch! 

I wish I could show them to you.  Better go offer my kids a reward to help me find that camera cord....

Wendy

(By the way, only 9 days til the Brunch!  Is your reservation in?  So far, there are seven swappers, plus me.  I'll keep you updated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment