Sunday, June 5, 2011

Now's the time to say goodbye to these fabulous stamp sets... and to order your 2011/2012 Idea Book!

Hello friend! 

Yes, it is that time again... these are the Last Chance sets:

http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-US/LastChanceStamps_0611_US.pdf

They will only be available until June 30, 2011, so if there is something on here you'd like to have, you need to either contact me or go to my web site before then.  While you are at my site, please check the list of Last Chance accessories as well.  (some of them are even discounted!)

The invitations to the Hostess Appreciation Brunch were mailed... have you received yours?  Who will be the first to respond?  I'm excited about some changes I'm making to this fun morning!  (Don't worry, we'll still have the fun from previous years--I'm improving things!

I'll post the invitation in a few days--after I think they have all been received.

Last, but not least... the new 2011/2012 Idea Book & Catalog is coming, and if you  pre-order BEFORE JUNE 30, you may purchase it for only $5!  Of course, many of you are clever and will get it for FREE by being a hostess or joining one of my fun clubs, or making a $100 product purchase (before June 30) and that's even smarter.  Contact me today to reserve your copy!  

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment