Friday, September 2, 2011

The schoolhouse!

Hello friend!

This last week I planned a project for the All-Day Scrap & Stamp (sorry, no photos cause it has to be a surprise, but its an awesome fall idea!) and made purchases of "goodies" for you!  I'm really happy with what I've got so far--including 7 registrations.  That means we are almost half-way filled.  Don't delay if you want to register.

Here are some photos I took of the school today. 

 It is so darn sweet, I want one of my own. (Shhhh, don't tell my husband I said that/)


Inside, looking from the kitchen area to the front.  (don't worry, we'll be using 6 foot tables, not the schoolhouse desks!)

From the stage to the entrance.

The view from the parking area.

There is a nice bit of land around the school.  I'm hoping for a beautiful fall day.  And if you want to bring a lawn chair so you can go outside & take a break, that's a good idea.
Happy Stamping!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment