Saturday, September 10, 2011

Warning!

Hello friend!

Today I have several things to show you.  First though, I must warn you that there are only five four spots left for the All Day Scrap & Stamp.  If you are planning to attend, you must register immediately!

Ok, so now let me show you some fun from earlier today:

I call this fun block "Easy as Pie"!  My quilt class made this one today.  They also made a card using the Spice Cake color scheme (and a half inch strip of Spice Cake DSP).  And if you are wondering what I'm talking about when I say "Spice Cake", click on the link to the right to see the Holiday Mini Catalog.  (and go to pages 16-18)

The colors are Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Soft Suede.
It isn't easy to see, but the little oak leaf was die cut from our Wood Sheets. 


This fun block was shared by Cristiy Switzer.  (Last month we talked about a pinwheel, and I sorta had it in my head, but couldn't remember what it looked like.  She went home & figured it out!)  Pardon the pins, it isn't sewn yet...

Do you like the button?  It is an inch and a half wide!  (and these are also in the Spice Cake colors)

Happy Stamping!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment