Saturday, September 17, 2011

Scrap & Stamp is full!

Hello friend!

Today I received the final registration for the Scrap & Stamp.  And then I received another.... so I've sold my own table!  There isn't any more space to sell, so hopefully I don't have to disappoint anyone.  You might wonder what I will do without a table.  I'll be working on my computer--trying to finish the digital vacation scrapbook I started--so I don't need much space....  This will be interesting!
 

My family has a lot to celebrate in the fall.  We started with my brother Mark's birthday last week, so here is his card:
I used the Totally Tool stamp set (love it for guy cards--you can find it on page 54 of the Idea Book) and the "floorboards" are 1/2 inch strips of our Wood Sheets (page 216 of the Idea Book) "stained" with various brown inks.  I punched holes and added Silver Brads for nail heads for a final touch.

Happy Stamping!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment