Thursday, October 13, 2011

All-Day Stamp & Scrap Report & More!

Hello friend!

Wow, I think I've recovered from the All-Day Scrap & Stamp last Saturday, and I'd like to tell you a little about it..... unfortunately I can't show you much because  I forgot to take pictures.  Guess we were having too much fun and I just didn't think about it.

If you've been to one of my events, you know I always ask everyone to bring food to share.  (thanks everyone!)  When Victoria Duckworth brought her snack, I just HAD to take a photo of it:

 She used some of Stampin' Up's Halloween stamps, punches & cardstock, and made these adorable cupcake picks.  Cute & delicious! 

This little fella showed up and really wanted to join us.  He was really friendly, and Natalie Simmons named him Buddy.


 
In their gift bags, everyone received several projects, one of which was this pumpkin.  It is made with one of the Decor Blocks from Stampin' Up.  (It was inspired by another demonstrator named Wendy Knowles--thank you!)  It would have been cool to take a picture of all 16 pumpkins lined up together, but of course I didn't think of that til later. (sigh)

If you would like to make your own pumpkin (and a turkey and a snowman), I am having a "Block Buddies" class on Thursday, November 10, at 7:00 p.m.  We'll use punches and the Big Shot to turn four blocks into these three creatures.  They are adorable, and I'd love to have you join the class.  The cost is only $20, and I'll need your RSVP by November 1 so I can have all the supplies here.

Happy Stamping!
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment