Friday, October 14, 2011

A fun birthday card

Hello friend!

This is a card I made for my brother, Scott.  The idea came to me last year, but since I didn't have time, it had to wait til this year.  Scott is very talented in fixing pinball machines and video games, so I made him a pinball machine card.  This is the front:


And this is the inside--where cupcakes attack!

You can't see it in this photo, but I even found a silvery marble and put it inside.  It rolls around and everything!  (wish I could have figured a spring to set in in motion... but that would take Scott's talent)

This card went to Hannah yesterday. 
I used the "Hand-Penned Holidays" and "Gently Falling" stamp sets and the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper--all from the Holiday Mini catalog. 

By the way, I noticed something today.  When I was listening to my IPod, a Christmas song came on.  Usually I would just skip it without thinking, but not today... which made me realize something.  I'm thinking Christmas!  If you are, as well, you can look forward to my "Twelve Days of Christmas Projects" which will begin on November 1.  Check back here often!

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment