Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Friendly Bat

Hello friend!

When I have a few moments, I have an addiction (in addition to stamping, scrapping, and quilting)... I love to blog hop.  Somedays it doesn't inspire me at all, but then there are days when I'm overwhelmed with ideas.

The other day I came across this blog:
 http://apopofpretty.com/2011/10/googly-eyed-bat-wreath-too-cute-to-spook/
and fell in love with the friendly bats on her wreath.  It only took me a few seconds to realize I could re-create the look with our punches... so here is what I did:

He's made with circle punches and the 5 petal flower punch (for the ears).  Very simple.  (and my apologies for the glue that was smeared across his face--it didn't look so bad til I took the photo!)

Natalie was going to a birthday party and needed a quick card:
 More punches--this time our wonderful Pennant punch--to the rescue!

Happy Stamping!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment