Saturday, December 10, 2011

Co-Workers Birthday Cards

Hello friend!

These cards were made for co-workers this week.  I'm especially happy with the first one.  My friend Dave is a Civil War buff, and so I printed out a letter written on his birth date in 1863 for the background.  Lots of sponging with More Mustard, Sahara Sand, and River Rock and a Night of Navy background, and it was simple, but appropriate.
 This one was for Teresa.  I always try to make my December birthday cards very different than Christmas cards..... though as I look at this photo it seems you could take all the elements, change the colors, and have a great Christmas card as well.  Hmmm.  Gotta try that.....

Well, I need to get a very important birthday card made today.  Nick is turning 18 (gulp) on Monday.  How can that be?

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment