Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A few Christmas things!

Hello friend!

I had a card club here last week, and these were their projects:

A Christmas stocking card,

and a fun candy holder.
 We wrapped small Hershey's bars (they were the small one you get about 8 or 10 in a package for a dollar)  Originally, I tried cutting the buckle out--but it didn't take long to realize it was MUCH easier to just cut a square the same width as the belt and glue it to the top of the gold buckle.  The white on Santa's suit is not a blurred photo--I didn't punch this particular one very well.  You get the idea.


The following photo really has nothing to do with Stampin' Up, but I still want to show you what I'm doing.  (trying to do--there are not enough hours in the day).  It is a sneak peak of a Christmas wall hanging I'm working on....  Everything is cut free-hand.  It still needs appliqued to the background... and all the little details added.... Yes, I need more time!


Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment