Monday, December 5, 2011

Where did November go?

Hello friend!

It seems I just finished my 12 Days of Christmas post... yesterday--but that was weeks ago.  November disappeared on me. 

Actually, November was a great month with lots of excitement.  My big news is that I'm retiring at the end of December! (there's a big smile on my face!)  In January I'll be working a part-time job I  am really looking forward to.

Now for some catch-up on projects:

We belong to the Old Uniontown Quilt Guild. The members make baby quilts and toddler quilts to donate. I've almost got this one finished to give-- I call it "Owls in the Flowers".

The pieces for the owls were cut with the Big Shot.

 The flowers look scallop-y like they could have been cut with the Big Shot, but they are actually pre-printed "cheater" fabric.  I love the way it came out!



Our niece had a birthday in November. She'd like to have a dog, so I made her a puppy card!  This cutie is all punched with Stampin' Up punches--isn't she adorable?  I just had to give her collar a little bling!

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment