Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Polar Bear Valentine

Hello friend!

Well, I'm a little frustrated right now!  I wanted to show you the adorable Valentine I made for Hannah... but I can't get it to load.  Grrrrrr!  I believe I'm doing all the same things I've done every other time I've loaded a photo here, but something isn't working. 

Perhaps I'm just too tired to think straight.  Time to relax and go to bed... maybe I'll go watch the last hour of "Emma" recorded on Masterpiece Classics the other night.  Emma and Jane Austen didn't have to worry about downloading photos... I'd probably have been better off back then!  :)  Actually, I take that back, because I truly do love modern conveniences like running (clean) water, indoor plumbing, and computers--when I can make them work! 

Wendy

Ok, so you know how I said I was tired?  Yeah, we'll use that as my excuse.   Here is the story behind Hannah's Valentine:
Isn't this adorable?  As you may know, Hannah attends Ohio Northern University.  ONU's mascot is a polar bear, so when I saw this card at Leadership month, I knew I had to CASE it.  I wish I knew who the original creator was so that I could give her credit.  One of my friends had this swap, and I just photographed the front.

Well, I needed a card for Hannah, so of course I went with a polar bear Valentine:
The original creator lightly sponged the edges of the punched circles, and I didn't think to do that until it was all put together, but it still came out well.  She'll like it!

Ok, now I'm going to go watch Emma, and then go to bed!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment