Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do you believe this snowstorm?

Good morning, friend!

This morning I let poor Goddard out to do his business... and the snow was almost up to his belly!  He loves to play in the snow, I guess I would, too, if I wore my winter coat year-round.  We'll go out to shovel later, and I can't wait to take some pictures of this mess!  Natalie had a friend spend the night, and when I talked to her mom earlier she said their road (in the county) has not seen a plow since this all began.

The Stamp Cave has become a total disaster.  I'm heading down in a few minutes to do some damage control... see if I can clean and re-organize it back into being the room I love!  While I'm down there, I'm also hoping to have some inspiration for the make & takes and door prizes for the Overnight Scrap & Stamp.  It starts two weeks from yesterday--please let there NOT be a snowstorm that weekend!

Talk to you later!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment