Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swaps from the Overnight Scrap & Stamp




Hello friends! 

One of the things I really love about the Overnight is our swap.  On Friday night, the twelve of us participating sat down in a circle on the floor to show off our projects and start trading.  I want to share the swaps with you here, cause these are some clever ladies:



Sheri's darling St. Patrick's Day cup (with a bag of chocolate inside)


Carol said each time she wanted to go buy supplies for her swap, it snowed & she was stuck at home.
 She gave us these neat Gooseberry Patch books... and chocolate!

Jessica's adorable purse was filled with kisses!

Vickie's beautiful black & white snowman was embossed with both white and clear for a great effect.

Jen made a cute gum holder... see, chocolate wasn't a requirement!  :)

Melissa made each of us a cup of hot chocolate.  (Truly I tell you, there was not a chocolate theme required.)

Janet made us a beautiful card.  Love that Chocolate Chip card stock!  (I know, now I'm being silly.)

Beverly made these cards with fabric accents... I think I'm going to mat & frame mine.


Jillian made us cute coasters!

Deb's Easter card has no real chocolate, but it does use our Chocolate Bunny stamp.  Don't you love the way she added real Easter grass?

Tia made us tags!  I think mine is going on a scrapbook page.

My swap used the Big Shot and an old pair of Nick's blue jeans to make a fabric flower pin.



Don't you love the great ideas these ladies used?   Bet you'll copy something!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment