Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hello friend!

Hmmm... this post should be red, white & blue and wildly patriotic... but I have something else to show you.
If you read this blog, you know I'm having fun with quilting with the Big Shot.  Here is a block I made  for the Block of the Month group.


This block is based on one I received in a swap a while back.  I wish I could give you the name of the woman who made the original--but I don't have it.  So, to whoever you are out there--thanks!  (this was one of my favorites in the swap)
It is going to be so much fun to show you the finished quilt!   I started out with a pretty simple, basic layout, but now I'm getting ideas, and I think its morphing into something else.  We'll see.  

Also, I've had several more women express an interest in quilting, and the current class doesn't want to stop with 6 blocks.  We're working on keeping the fun going, so let me know if you are interested in joining us.  (Quilting experience is not necessary--just a desire to create something special!)

Remember, if you ordered a 2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalog, you can pick them up!  Just call and you can let me know when you are coming by.

  :)

See you soon!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment