Monday, July 4, 2011

Projects from the brunch

Hello friend!

One of the best parts of the Hostess Appreciation Brunch is always the stamping.  We always make two projects, and I search for at least one idea of something very different to show... and boy did I find it!  The first project I gave them was a card made with "The Open Sea" from the Occasions Mini.  (love this set!)


Of course this is lovely, and a great masculine card, but the reaction to the second project (which was my wildly "different" project) was MUCH more vocal.  In fact, there were (yes I'm gonna say it) there were SQUEALS when I showed it!  :)  Just the kind of reaction I like! 

Garden Markers!

I wish the photo did them justice. They look great in a flower bed, vegetable garden, or a flower pot.  In fact, I think they'd even be neat in a potted plant in your house--then you could enjoy them all year long!  If you could see the square one a little better, you'd notice the center is not embossed.  You can use a permenant marker to write on, so you can mark the name of a plant.



So far, I've shown these to two groups, and gotten such a fabulous reaction that now I'm offering to teach everyone how to make them.  Schedule a party today!  One of the really neat things about these is that they don't blow away--so we can have a party outside, in your backyard!  (Sometimes it can be difficult to stamp outside... card stock has a tendancy to blow around!)

Let me know when you and your friends want to get together!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment