Thursday, July 21, 2011

It is too hot out there!

Hello friend!

I'm "hiding" in my house from this heat.  It wasn't bad last week when we had an ocean to go jump in... but this is ridiculous!

Gotta show you a couple of things.  Our friend Amanda is getting married next month, and we had an informal shower for her last night.  I made this bag and card for her in about 10 minutes flat cause I was running behind--as always.



The bag decor should look familiar--I needed something large to quickly fill the space,
so I used the flashing to create an ornament.

 This is one of our notecards, so its small.  I was able to fun it through the Big Shot with the Framed Tulips Folder to create this fun border on the edge of the card.  Her wedding is purple & silver, so I used Elegant Eggplant & Wisteria Wonder with a little silver ribbon. 

This is special.  Just before we left on vacation I received my 10-year anniversary pin in the mail from Stampin' Up!  Pretty cool.  (I also received 3 free stamp sets the same week that I earned by my activity during Sale-A-Bration.  Free is good!)

Stay cool out there!

Happy Stamping!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment