Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Eight!

Hello friend!

Today's post is all about tags....  and I hope not to disappoint you.  We use a lot of tags around here when we are wrapping gifts, so my tags are practical and only semi-creative:


This is a label sheet (30 per sheet) that I've printed and then stamped.  Quick & easy!

Here is another tag:



For some reason beyond my control, this was rather difficult to photograph, and the Glimmer paper doesn't show to its best.  If you are wondering how I made the longer tag, look at this:

 Cut your strip the same width as the punch, and slide it into the punch from the front.  You'll need to grab it and pull it out like this, but you can make your tag about any length you like.

Happy Twelve Days of Christmas!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment