Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the Twelve Days of Christmas--Day One!

Hello friend... and Merry Christmas!

Today is the first day of the Twelve Days of Christmas!  Well, at least in my world it is....

Each day for twelve days I'm going to show you a special Christmas item.  I've got lots of fun things planned, so let's get started. 

You've got to hear the song in your head while you think these words: "On the first day of Christmas, my demonstrator gave to me, a Joy card from a surprising source!"


The "surprising source" is Spice Cake Designer Series Paper.  The small star and the strip are both cut from Spice Cake--our fall-themed DSP.  Add some bling with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder & the Sounding Joy stamp set and one Rhinestone Brad, and  you have a beautiful (and fairly simple) Christmas card.

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment