Monday, November 7, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Seven!

Hello friend!

If you've ever been in my house around Christmastime, you know I love to put trees in most every room of the house.  Here is an ornament for one of my trees this year!

This is made with two strips of Holly Berry Bouquet DSP that are 2" x 12".  They are scored every 1/4 inch with Simply Scored, and folded up (like a fan).  Attach the ends together to make a circle.  Place this "circular fan" on the table in front of you, and push it down flat onto the table--see how easily it creates this accordian ornament? 

My favorite way to hold it all together is with hot glue.  Cut a circle smaller than the finished ornament, and put hot glue on it.  Center the "circular fan" around this circle, and wrap your hands around the fan so you can bring the center together onto the hot glue.  It comes together very well--but I guess I need to learn to do videos so I can show you these things!

Add ribbon and a button, and voila!

Happy Stamping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment