Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Nine!

Hello friend!

Don't you love giving gifts in a gift bag?
1.  Bags are quick gift wrap--it only takes a few seconds to place the gift inside and fluff some tissue paper!
2.  Bags are "recycleable"--because they can be used over and over!
3.  Bags are fun... there is something about a handled gift bag that just makes it fun to give and to receive! 

Anyone receiving a gift in this bag would feel special:

The topper is made with Garden Green card stock.  I punched Whisper White circles and border and made another one of those fun medallions for the accent. 

The thing that really makes this bag stand out however, is the sparkle I added with two of my favorite Mini Catalog (page 41)  products:  Glimmer Paper and Dazzling Details!  While I always love glitter on projects, it can be a real mess.  These products take the mess away.   (If you are wondering where the Dazzling Details is, look at the circles.  I drew a line around each one.) 

I'll see you here tomorrow!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment