Saturday, June 19, 2010

Crazy for Cajun Craze!

Hello friend!

Today's "color of the day" is Cajun Craze... which I must admit I wasn't sure I liked at first.  Now, I'm a fan.   Let me know what you think:


I've got two photos of this one because when the card was open, you couldn't see the heart on the inside, but when the card was closed flat on the table, I kept getting a shadow.... 




Strangely enough, this one turned out to be one of my favorites of this entire week.  It is difficult to see the ribbon in the photo.  I just tied black grosgrain across the black card stock and tied a knot.

Both of these cards had to be simple, because when I sat down in the Stamp Cave this morning I only gave myself 25 minutes to stamp.  This afternoon Natalie's friends are coming over for a birthday party, and there are lots of things to prepare.

Have a great Saturday, and be ready for our final "new" regular-line color tomorrow:  Crumb Cake.  This is "the card stock formerly known as Kraft".  I used the Kraft all the time, and now we have inks, marker, and accessories to go with it.  Thank you Stampin' Up!


--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
  :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment