Thursday, June 17, 2010

Marina Mist Thursday!

Hello friend!

This was a great vacation day.  I took Natalie to Bible School, and then went to Green Valley Growers for their 60% off sale.  Love it!  I bought a ton of plants--but only got half of them planted.  I also started a new wallhanging for our dining room (with the Big Shot, of course) and made these cards for you. 

 Stamps:  Because I Care (new level 1 Hostess set coming in the new catalog!)
Ink:  Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Card stock:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, AquaPainter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamps: Just Because I Care
Inks:  Marina Mist Early Espresso
Card stocks:  Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Garden Green
Accessories:  Scissors & Stampin' Dimensionals

Talk to you tomorrow!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment