Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Totally Terrific Tuesday!


Hello friend!

What a great day I'm having!  This morning I spent quiet time in the Stamp Cave watching Pride & Prejudice (never as good as the book, but it will do!) while I worked on a few projects.

Then my UPS man arrived with a very special delivery....  My 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog!  This year Stampin' Up tried something new.  During the month of June, when a demonstrator placed her first demonstrator order, she received her Idea Book for free (and earlier than usual).  Of course it takes longer to ship items to Ohio, so I feel as if I've been waiting forever for it to arrive, but I'm ok now!



Here's what the cover looks like up close.  These are "my" colors this year! Not that past years have not been beautiful, but I LOVE this color combination.

Have you pre-ordered your catalog?  Remember, you can have it for FREE if you join a club, book a party, or purchase at least $75 in product this month!  Don't delay, cause YOUR book will arrive by the end of the month!
This book is wonderful, from cover to cover.  I think Stampin' Up has done a fantastic job of giving us new (and affordable) stamp sets and wonderful new accessories.  And the colors?  Yummy!  Today I decided to feature the new color Early Espresso (that fabulous dark brown) in the cards I made for you. 

This is just a simple 3 x 3 inch card with the stamp set, Friends 24-7.

Another Tropical Party card... I just can't seem to leave it alone!

And this one is made with a new Hostess set that Stampin' Up gave us (again for free--love being a demonstrator!) called Because I Care.  This set is gorgeous, and is a Level 1 in the new book.

I'm not sure what I can do to fix it, but my Baja Breeze didn't photograph well.  It seemed to come out in several different shades, but you still get the idea.

 Have a great Tuesday, and I'll be back tomorrow!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
:- *

No comments:

Post a Comment