Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here are the Retiring Accessories & Supplies!

Hello friend!

I'm cleaning this afternoon in the Stamp Cave... it really needed some TLC. As I go, I'm sorting items for the Hostess Appreciation Brunch (June 26, be there or be square) and a retirement sale, and it also occurred to me that I need to provide you a link for checking the Retiring Accessories and Supplies.   When you click on the title, it will take you to shop all things SU.  You can either place your order on line, or contact me to order for you.  All I ask is that you don't delay, these items will be disappearing soon!

Hopefully, once I've made a dent in the mess I can also do some stamping, and I can post it here.

See you later!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
:- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment