Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday aka Cherry Cobbler Day!

Hello friend!

The news is good!  My 2010/2011 IDEA BOOKS HAVE SHIPPED!  Have you reserved your book yet?  Don't delay, the $5 special is good only until June 30.  Of course, all hostesses and club members always get their book for free from me.

Now for today's samples, which are in today's featured, new regular-line color, Cherry Cobbler.  I must admit that this color was one I wasn't really excited about.  I wondered if we really needed "another" red....

Then I played with it and the answer is YES!  I love this color--it is so rich and, well just plain yummy.   Tell me what you think:

The color in this photo isn't quite right--as if the flash washed out that beautiful red (and some of the other colors, as well)  I CASE'd this idea for the flipping the party hats to make a banner from the new Idea Book.

Stamps:  Party Hearty
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Elegant Eggplant
Card Stocks:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Accessories:  Scissors, Stampin Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick



 Stamps:  Totally Tool
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Card stocks:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White, Going Gray
Accessories:  Ticket Corner Punch, Black Gingham ribbon (retiring), Craft & Paper Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick

 This one is a secret, because it is a Father's Day card for my dad.  Shhhhh... don't tell!  I've decided that one of the colors I will most miss after the Color Renovation really isn't much of a color at all--Going Gray.  Especially when you pair it with Cherry Cobbler, because these look like Ohio State colors.  Guess I won't be selling off my Going Gray stash after all!  I CASE'd using the measuring tape for the d's on this from another demonstrator.  I just wish I could remember where I saw it, and could give her credit.  Isn't this a fun idea?

Tomorrow's color is Cajun Craze.  Talk to you then!

--:¦:- ) * ¸.·´ ·´¨¨)) -:
 :- ((¸¸.·´ .·´ Wendy *· -:¦:-
 -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:
 :- *

No comments:

Post a Comment